Inflatable Space Filling Structures
An idea has occurred to me. It would be worth exploring the use of inflatable structures to build structures…these inflatable building blocks would have diverse possibilities and many positive attributes.
1) lightweight and small in shipping
2) could have origami like complexity and so be shaped to fulfill complex needs
3) could serve as the vortex for multi-strut structures
4) could be safer during a catastrophic failure due to weather or earth quake etc.
5) could float in advantageous ways during a flood
6) could be rebuilt after such occurrences
7) could be the basis of many creative products
8) could be made from recycled materials